2011年1月24日

When laptop batteries will not hold a charge

A: Most laptop computer batteries are expected to last between 2 to 4 years depending on how lots of times you recharge them. With some research I was one time able to figure out that the laptop computer model you have was first introduced about 6 years ago. This means the battery in it could be well beyond its usable life and unable to hold a proper charge.
Q: i have a Dell Inspiron 110 and the battery light continually flashes. It repeats 4 yellow flashes then 1 green. Currently I get 30 minutes of use with a battery that my power meter tells me is fully charged. How am I able to get more time?
you ought to think about purchasing a replacement apple portable power adapter m8943ll a . I did some research and it looks like they are around $50.00 online. If your laptop computer still suits your needs then this is probably a great investment. If your laptop computer is unable to do all of your tasks in a well timed manner then it might be more cost effective for you to think about purchasing a new laptop computer.