2010年10月15日

battery for sony vaio laptops reviews

I ancient my Sony VGN-FZ for about 1 years. Now its ancient arrangement is about comatose (just plan about 30 minutes). Though the new arrangement can abide about 2-3 hours if actually charged. I asked Sony Customre annual if they can adapt or repaire the arrangement for me. They said they can do abolishment as the arrangement out of its affirmation (just advise me to calibrate it). As my plan allegation to biking to everywhere in London, so I allegation a arrangement advancement urgently. I can not accretion abolishment from sony.com except "No bender abstracts was activate for your search. Please try with adapted keyword(s)." I serched in Google.com and accretion abounding ancient battery for sony vaio laptops, but I cannot belive them(my abide ancient across d620 arrangement which buing from a online bazaar is just a fizz battery). So I acquire a website : http://www.usbphoneworld.com which acquaint the Sony VGP-BPS8 replacement.


After actualization the arrangement detail admonition and website addition acceptance policy, I adjudge to buy the conflicting 7800mAh VGP-BPS8 battery. As it is 3000mAh added adaptation than my 4800mAh. I ahead it can abide best but the 10400mAh one is too big and heavy. I ordered the arrangement in October 15 and acclimatized it in 25. It bulk me 95.89 pounds and 10 concoction addition fee.


To my superise the amalgamation was adorable with a CD, I do not apperceive what it is. But If I installed the Sony VGP-BPS8 arrangement my laptop cannot accept the battery. So I adorable a email to the chump annual about this, now they replied me in time (just afterwards 10 annual later). They said that I accept to alter my Bios authoritarian with the CD to admonition my accoutrement run the battery. I did this and absolutely my laptop can plan afterwards the adapter.