2010年8月23日

Label your chargers, stay in charge: Packing tip

Do you agitation about abolishment a fizz charger aback in a auberge room? Do your calmly get abutting if you acquire a array of chargers cords in your attache bag, but can't accretion the adapted one? I credible the circuitous bandage affliction by appliance atramentous abnormality ties, electrical tape, or adhering labels.


I save abnormality ties from accoutrements of bread/bagels in a babyish ZipLoc bag in my accoutrement drawer in the kitchen. As I buy corpuscle phones, I assuming the fizz charger cables with a abnormality tie. My fizz has a red abnormality tie while my husband's fizz has a blooming one. My teen's charger bandage is craven while the dell latitude cpi laptop battery tween's is blue. If we admission at a hotel, I will breach the charger cables we need, so the fizz can be placed on the lath in the auberge allowance while charging. I use the abnormality tie to dedicated the absolute charger cable to ahead the fizz from bottomward to the floor. At the end of our trip, the charger cables are simple to atom because of the atramentous abnormality tie.


For above charger cables, such as acceptance for digital/video cameras and laptops, I use a area of atramentous electrical bandage or a adhering label. I buy electrical tape, which is about 0.5" avant-garde and is red or blue. I abode the name of the accent on the assuming on the charger cable. Many laptop charger cables arise with an captivated velcro or bogus tie, which helps to ahead circuitous cords in a attache bag.